Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I am international student aged under 18 years old in Australia and I do not have a Study Vision guardian. Can I change to a Study Vision guardian?

You will need approval from your school/university before you can change your guardian.

Please check with your school/university if they approve Study Vision to arrange your guardian, and if you can apply with us for a new guardian.

If you are not currently staying in a Study Vision homestay and ask Study Vision to arrange your Guardian, you will need to also move into a Study Vision homestay when we take over as your Guardian.

Table of Contents