Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I am an student aged under 18 years old. Can Study Vision arrange both my accommodation and my guardian?

This depends on which school/university you will be attending.

Study Vision is an approved Accommodation Provider for underage students at several major universities, including UNSW Global, University of Sydney and University of Melbourne. You will also need to organise a third party Guardian.

Study Vision is approved to provide Accommodation and Guardianship for several colleges, such as Sunshine Coast International College and International Education Specialist College.

Please refer to our Welfare page, or check with your school/university, for more information.

Table of Contents