Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

What should I do if my guest is feeling sick or looks ill?

In case of illness or injury, please inform Study Vision immediately, and:

  • For a minor illness such as flu and cough, please refer to a local GP.
  • For any serious illness, please help them get to the local hospital to get emergency care.

Please remind them that they will need to ask for a medical certificate from their GP or the hospital for any time off study they need to take.

For any questions regarding payment for medical care, your student or other guest should contact their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Travel Insurance provider.

Table of Contents