Your host will do their best to make you feel welcome, and will provide you with basic necessities, including:
- A furnished bedroom with a bed, wardrobe, study desk with lamp and chair
- Wifi with large or unlimited download limit
- Access to household facilities including bathroom, kitchen and laundry
- Toilet paper, hand soap and other basic toiletries. If you have any special requirements, you will need to provide your own specialty products
- We recommend that you provide your own bed linen, towels and pillows, but your host may be able to help you out if you don’t have them when you move in.
Your host will provide you with a clean and tidy space when you arrive at your accommodation.
- They will prepare a clean and tidy bedroom for you before you move in. You will need to keep your bedroom clean and tidy, and your host will have cleaning equipment and supplies available for you to use.
- Common areas, including kitchen, bathroom and laundry, should be kept clean and tidy at all times. Please make sure to clean up after using these areas.
Meals are not included with this type of accommodation. You will be able to use the kitchen to prepare your own meals with your own ingredients. Please make sure to leave the kitchen clean, and wash your dishes, after you finish your meals.
Your host will help you settle in to your new surroundings. Please feel free to ask them for recommendations about the local area, such as where banks and shopping centres are, and where to catch public transport.
Please feel free to speak to your hosts if you need any help or advice.