Study Vision's COVID-19 Policy for Students & Other Guests
When you arrive
When you arrive at your accommodation:
- Your host will make sure that you are aware of any local restrictions and house rules about COVID, such as mask wearing, using hand sanitiser, etc.
- Your host will give you a tour of the house, pointing out where hand sanitiser is available
- You will have a regular time to wash your own laundry, separate from any family laundry
If you or your host gets COVID-19
If you or your host start to show symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested immediately. Your host will help you arrange a test, if needed. Symptoms include:
- fever (37.5 degrees Celsius or higher)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath (difficulty breathing)
- runny nose
- loss of taste
- loss of smell.
If you or your host test positive to COVID, please refer to the Australian Government’s current COVID restrictions.
For information on general good practices to deal with COVID-19, please see our COVID-19 Policy page
For more information on travelling to Australia, please see the Australian Government’s COVID-19 International Travel webpage.