What is Co-Living Accommodation?
- This is a variant of Homestay Lite. (Living with a Homestay Family, but without meals)
- It brings together the best of traditional homestay living and independent student accommodation.
- It combines the comfort and convenience of living with a local host, and the independence and privacy of shared accommodation.
Who Enjoys Co-Living Accommodation
- More mature and independent tenants over 18 years.
- Responsible tenants who wish to cook and clean for themselves.
- Tenants who wish to focus on their studies and not have to worry about setting up internet and utilities connections.
- Support with any issues you have with the accommodation
- Enjoy stability without being locked into yearly contracts.
Co-Living accommodation provides an affordable option for international students with utilities and other amenities included in the rent.
- Single bedroom – You will have your own private bedroom.
- Utilities – Internet, gas, water and electricity are included
- Amenities – Access to laundry and other facilities
- Kitchen use – You will need to provide your own meals, but can use the host’s kitchen to prepare them.
For more details, please Click Here
How much does it cost?
Our current Rental rate for Co-Living Accommodation starts from $195 per week