If you are looking to experience the Australian way of life, living with a local homestay host family is the perfect choice. Homestay offers a safe and supportive home environment where you are able to practice your English, enjoy home-cooked meals, and make lasting friendships with your host family.
Study Vision has been approved by UNSW to arrange your homestay booking and living arrangements. Study Vision has been operating its homestay program nationally, in all cities in Australia, since 1994. Study Vision is trusted by the top schools and universities in Australia and New Zealand.
Your homestay hosts are specially selected and trained. They will provide exceptional pastoral care and treat you as part of their own family.
The homestay family will also provide:
- A fully furnished private bedroom with a study desk and WiFi access.
- Fresh daily meals (all dinners, breakfasts and weekend lunches) and healthy snacks.
- Full involvement in the family’s social and cultural activities, while enhancing further your child’s English language skills.
- Everyday advice, help with medical emergencies, and 24/7 support.
All laundry needs, bedsheets and towels.
- Please click this link for our easy to follow application guide.
- When you are ready to apply, simply complete our online application form.
- To read more about us, please visit our website
- If you have an immediate question, you can send us an email on: [email protected] Please include in your email: name and date of birth of your child.
- You can also contact us through the following methods
- Phone: +61 2 9669 5225 (9am-5pm AEST) or +61 410 691 761 (after hours)
- WhatsApp: +61 411 358 318 (9am-5pm AEST) or +61 410 691 761 (after hours)
- WeChat: SV-Support (9am-5pm AEST) or studyvisionoz (after hours)
- Line: +61 410 691 761