The Australian Government requires that all international students, who are under the age of 18, live in approved accommodation, such as homestay, if they are not living with their own parents or approved relatives.
The University of Sydney and Taylors College recommends that your child lives in a safe, comfortable and carefree homestay accommodation, located within reasonable travel time to school.
Study Vision has been appointed by The University of Sydney and for USFP courses at Taylors College to arrange your child’s homestay booking and living arrangements. Study Vision has been operating its homestay program nationally, in all cities in Australia, since 1994. Study Vision is trusted by the top schools and universities in Australia.
Your child’s homestay hosts are specially selected and trained. They will provide exceptional pastoral care and treat your child as part of their own family.
The homestay family will also provide:
- A fully furnished private bedroom with a study desk and WiFi access.
- Fresh daily meals (all dinners, breakfasts and weekend lunches) and healthy snacks.
- Full involvement in the family’s social and cultural activities, while enhancing further your child’s English language skills.
- Everyday advice, help with medical emergencies, and 24/7 support.
- All laundry needs, bedsheets and towels.
- If you are under 18, please click this link for our easy to follow application guide.
- If you are over 18, please click this link for our easy to follow application guide.
- When you are ready to apply, simply complete our online application form.
- To read more about us, please visit our website: www.studyvision.com.au
If you have an immediate question, you can send us an email on: [email protected] Please include in your email: name and date of birth of your child.
You can also contact us through the following methods:
- Phone: +61 2 9669 5225 (9am-5pm AEST)
- WhatsApp: +61 411 358 318 (9am-5pm AEST) or +61 410 691 761 (after hours)
- WeChat: SV-Support (9am-5pm AEST) or studyvisionoz (after hours)
- Line: +61 410 691 761