Why work with Study Vision?
For the last 20 years, Study Vision has been working diligently with education agents from around the globe to provide outstanding homestay accommodation and other services when students arrive in Australia and New Zealand.
Why international education agents choose us:
- 24/7 support to your students and staff by phone, email and other social tools
- 20 years of experience placing international students with homestays.
- Access to a nation-wide community of experienced homestay hosts across Australia and New Zealand
- Regular inspections, training and recruiting of homestay hosts to provide safety and comfort for international students
- A professional team of dedicated staff who will work with you to provide the best experience for your students when they study in Australia or New Zealand
Why homestay is the perfect accommodation option for international students
Homestay provides students with a 'soft-landing' when they first arrive. The safety and support network provided with a homestay is unavailable with other types of accommodation. It offers international students with:
- Safety – Each homestay host and their family must pass our comprehensive safety checks which includes background checks, home inspections and periodic assessments.
- Flexibility – An initial homestay booking period is 4 weeks, with options for the student to extend this period longer if they wish to continue with the host family.
- Affordable – Homestay is often a more affordable option than student accommodation or share houses. The rent paid for homestay often includes meals, utilities and laundry services.
- Cultural Immersion – Homestay provides international students with the opportunity to interact with local Australians and New Zealanders on a daily basis. This allows students to experience the local food, culture and also opportunities to practice their English.
Study Vision offers other services which complement our homestay program for international students. These include:
- Student accommodation – We offer a small supply of affordable shared accommodation for students across Australia and New Zealand. To learn more click here.
- Airport pickup – Our team of experienced drivers can provide your students with direct transport from the airport to their new homestay. To learn more click here.
- Under 18 welfare – Study Vision is an approved Accommodation Provider for Under 18 students with several major universities and colleges, such as the University of Sydney, University of New South Wales and Taylors College. We can also provide Accommodation and Welfare services for students attending many other colleges. To learn more click here.
- Study tours – A short-term immersive experience for usually 7 to 10 days where students live with local host families, attend English language or local schools and sightsee. To learn more click here.